From Thom Almendinger:
All from Duke Farms;
25 plus Fox Sparrows in floodplain,
9 White-crowned Sparrows, many Swamp and Savannah Sparrows
7 Ruddy Ducks, 15 Ring-necked Ducks, 13 Green-winged Teal, 2 Pied-billed Grebes, adult Bald Eagle
Around a dozen Harriers, several Kestrels.
Noted during the day completing other storm related tasks.
Editor’s Note: The Orientation Center and surrounding trails of Duke Farms are open on the south side of Duke Parkway West. Due to the storm, the Core of the estate on the north side remains closed until further notice. See http://www.facebook.com/visitdukefarms for updates.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Olive-sided Flycatcher, Mourning Warbler, May 20, 2015
- Olive-sided Flycatcher, May 19, 2015
- Mourning Warbler, Monday Bird Notes, May 18, 2015
- Alder Flycatcher, Blue Grosbeak, Sunday Bird Notes, May 17, 2015
- Prothonotary Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat, May 16, 2015
- Eastern Meadowlark, Acadian and Least Flycatchers, Friday Bird Notes, May 15, 2015
- Lincoln’s Sparrow, Thursday Bird Notes, May 14, 2015
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr