Jeff Ellerbusch eBirded 3 White-winged Crossbills from the Chimney Rock Hawkwatch platform this afternoon. 70 Pine Siskins were also flyovers.
The Long-billed Dowitcher, found on Nov. 10 and seen on Nov. 11 and 12, was not seen this afternoon at Loantaka Brook Reservation.
By late afternoon, there wasn’t much at Boonton Reservoir (25 Ring-billed Gulls) and Lake Parsipanny had a lone Common Loon with a handfull of Ring-billed Gulls and one Herring Gull. Even the usual Mute Swans and Canada Geese were not seen.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Kentucky Warbler, Northern Waterthrush, May 23, 2015
- Mourning Warbler, May 22, 2015
- Olive-sided Flycatcher, Mourning Warbler, May 20, 2015
- Olive-sided Flycatcher, May 19, 2015
- Mourning Warbler, Monday Bird Notes, May 18, 2015
- Alder Flycatcher, Blue Grosbeak, Sunday Bird Notes, May 17, 2015
- Prothonotary Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat, May 16, 2015
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr