Jeff Ellerbusch eBirded 3 White-winged Crossbills from the Chimney Rock Hawkwatch platform this afternoon. 70 Pine Siskins were also flyovers.
The Long-billed Dowitcher, found on Nov. 10 and seen on Nov. 11 and 12, was not seen this afternoon at Loantaka Brook Reservation.
By late afternoon, there wasn’t much at Boonton Reservoir (25 Ring-billed Gulls) and Lake Parsipanny had a lone Common Loon with a handfull of Ring-billed Gulls and one Herring Gull. Even the usual Mute Swans and Canada Geese were not seen.
Follow mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- 59 Raptors (another Golden Eagle) at Chimney Rock, Martinsville, NJ, Oct. 31, 2014
- 2 Golden Eagles (125 Raptors) at Chimney Rock, Martinsville, NJ, Oct. 30, 2014
- Orange-crowned Warblers continue; Social media, Oct. 29, 2014
- Golden Eagle (3rd day in a row), 37 Raptors, Chimney Rock, Martinsville, NJ, Oct. 29, 2014
- 117 Raptors (incl. Golden Eagle) at Chimney Rock, Martinsville, NJ, Oct. 28, 2014
- Orange-crowned Warblers at Glenhurst Meadows, Oct. 28, 2014
- Western Kingbird at Lord Stirling Park, Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr