Jeff Ellerbusch eBirded 3 White-winged Crossbills from the Chimney Rock Hawkwatch platform this afternoon. 70 Pine Siskins were also flyovers.
The Long-billed Dowitcher, found on Nov. 10 and seen on Nov. 11 and 12, was not seen this afternoon at Loantaka Brook Reservation.
By late afternoon, there wasn’t much at Boonton Reservoir (25 Ring-billed Gulls) and Lake Parsipanny had a lone Common Loon with a handfull of Ring-billed Gulls and one Herring Gull. Even the usual Mute Swans and Canada Geese were not seen.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Western and Summer Tanagers in Morris, Sunday Bird Notes, Apr. 26, 2015
- Prothonotary Warbler, Saturday Bird Notes, Apr. 25, 2015
- Arrivals and Friday Bird Notes, Apr. 24, 2015
- Thursday Bird Notes, Apr. 23, 2015
- Wednesday Bird Notes, Apr. 22, 2015
- Terns in Morris, Apr. 21, 2015
- 408 Broad-winged Hawks at Wildcat Ridge, Hibernia, NJ, Apr. 21, 2015
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr