It was a quiet closing to the Thanksgiving weekend in our area on this Sunday. One each of Red and White-winged Crossbills, vocalizing flyovers, along with a Pine Siskin were heard at Chimney Rock by Jeff Ellerbusch, Simon Lane and me. A continuing Winter Wren was also heard.
Jamie Glydon relocated the two Red-breasted Mergansers at Lake Parsippany. These are probably the same two seen on Nov. 23.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Red-throated Loons, Grebes, Apr. 20, 2015
- Sunday Bird Notes, Apr. 19, 2015
- Saturday Bird Notes, Apr. 18, 2015
- Yellow-throated Warbler at Glenhurst Meadows, April 17, 2015
- A Day for Toads, Thursday Bird Notes, Apr. 16, 2015
- Bonaparte’s Gulls, Red-necked Grebe, other bird notes, Apr. 15, 2015
- Purple Finches, Yellow Warbler, etc., Apr. 14, 2015
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr