It was a quiet closing to the Thanksgiving weekend in our area on this Sunday. One each of Red and White-winged Crossbills, vocalizing flyovers, along with a Pine Siskin were heard at Chimney Rock by Jeff Ellerbusch, Simon Lane and me. A continuing Winter Wren was also heard.
Jamie Glydon relocated the two Red-breasted Mergansers at Lake Parsippany. These are probably the same two seen on Nov. 23.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Friday Bird Notes – Aug. 28, 2015
- Migration, Mid-week Bird Notes – Aug. 26, 2015
- Saturday Bird Notes – Aug. 22, 2015
- Tricolored Heron, Caspian Terns, other Bird Notes – Aug. 18, 2015
- Monday Bird Notes – Aug. 10, 2015
- Friday Bird Notes, Aug. 7, 2015
- Shorebirds, Purple Martins, Wednesday Bird Notes – Aug. 5, 2015
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr