The Red-necked Grebe of Mendham Township continues for the 15th day at Clyde Potts Reservoir. There are only diving ducks along with the Grebe currently at this location: 12 Common Mergansers, 2 Red-breasted Mergansers, 2 Ring-necked Ducks and a Ruddy Duck.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Nelson’s Sparrow in Parsippany – Oct. 3, 2020
- Red Phalarope at Lake Parsippany; other records of interest – Sep. 26, 2020
- Mourning Warbler Gallery – May 28, 2020
- Vermilion Flycatcher at Troy Meadows, May 26, 2020
- State Parks were overrun on May 2. Stay close to home. Be smart!
- Say’s Phoebe at Great Swamp NWR – April 23, 2020
- Redheads, and the 2019 NJ Bald Eagle Report – Jan. 16, 2020
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr