A few Pine Siskins were seen into May, 2013 in Morris and Somerset Counties. The photo on this page shows that Larry West found a Pine Siskin at the Fenske Visitor Center on August 4, an amazing summer record for the mocosocoBirds area.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Mourning Warbler Gallery – May 28, 2020
- Vermilion Flycatcher at Troy Meadows, May 26, 2020
- State Parks were overrun on May 2. Stay close to home. Be smart!
- Say’s Phoebe at Great Swamp NWR – April 23, 2020
- Redheads, and the 2019 NJ Bald Eagle Report – Jan. 16, 2020
- The Emerald Ash Borer and Morris County Parks – Jan. 11, 2020
- Updated Totals for 2019 Boonton CBC: 96 Species
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr