Little Blue Heron sightings are at higher than usual numbers in Morris and Somerset Counties in 2014. 2 Little Blue Herons continue at Melanie Lane Wetlands as of today. They are joined by a Great Egret, 3 Green Herons, 4 Killdeer, a Spotted Sandpiper, 2 Greater Yellowlegs and 8 Least Sandpipers.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Mourning Warbler Gallery – May 28, 2020
- Vermilion Flycatcher at Troy Meadows, May 26, 2020
- State Parks were overrun on May 2. Stay close to home. Be smart!
- Say’s Phoebe at Great Swamp NWR – April 23, 2020
- Redheads, and the 2019 NJ Bald Eagle Report – Jan. 16, 2020
- The Emerald Ash Borer and Morris County Parks – Jan. 11, 2020
- Updated Totals for 2019 Boonton CBC: 96 Species
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr