Here is an overview of arrivals and sightings for today from many observers.
- Solitary Sandpiper, Greater Yellowlegs, Great Crested Flycatcher, Yellow-throated Vireo, Ovenbird, Blue-winged Warbler, Rusty Blackbirds – Lord Stirling Park
- Solitary Sandpiper, Greater Yellowlegs, Great Crested Flycatcher, Ovenbird, Black-throated Green Warbler – Great Swamp NWR.
- Solitary Sandpiper, Great Crested Flycatcher, Eastern Kingbird, Black-and-white Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler – Loantaka Brook Reservation.
- Blue-winged Warbler, Indigo Bunting, Eastern Kingbird – Bamboo Brook in Chester Twp.
- Greater Yellowlegs, Warbling Vireo, Blue-headed Vireo, Ovenbird, Blue-winged Warbler, Black-throated Blue Warbler, Black-throated Green Warbler, Scarlet Tanager, Orchard Oriole – Sourland Mountain Preserve
These are just some of the reports for today. View local eBird checklists in the mocosocoBirds region via eBird’s Region Explorer. Use the following links:
The eBird Hotspot Primer is here and can also be accessed via the Hotspot menu item on the mocosocoBirds.com website.
@mocosocoBirds at Twitter is another communications stream. Instant field reports and links of interest are tweeted throughout the day. The latest tweets appear on the sidebar of this page. One can follow mocosocoBirds at Twitter or link to @mocosocoBirds.