From Thom Almendinger:
All from Duke Farms;
25 plus Fox Sparrows in floodplain,
9 White-crowned Sparrows, many Swamp and Savannah Sparrows
7 Ruddy Ducks, 15 Ring-necked Ducks, 13 Green-winged Teal, 2 Pied-billed Grebes, adult Bald Eagle
Around a dozen Harriers, several Kestrels.
Noted during the day completing other storm related tasks.
Editor’s Note: The Orientation Center and surrounding trails of Duke Farms are open on the south side of Duke Parkway West. Due to the storm, the Core of the estate on the north side remains closed until further notice. See http://www.facebook.com/visitdukefarms for updates.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park Update – May 27, 2017
- Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park, Somerset County – May 26, 2017
- Bird Migration Radar – May 17, 2017
- May Birds: Migrants and Gulls – May 13, 2017
- Black-bellied Whistling-Duck at Great Swamp NWR – May 5, 2017
- Birds of April Wrap-up – Apr. 30 2017
- Gulls on Opie Road, Hillsborough Twp. – Apr.25, 2017
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr