From Thom Almendinger:
All from Duke Farms;
25 plus Fox Sparrows in floodplain,
9 White-crowned Sparrows, many Swamp and Savannah Sparrows
7 Ruddy Ducks, 15 Ring-necked Ducks, 13 Green-winged Teal, 2 Pied-billed Grebes, adult Bald Eagle
Around a dozen Harriers, several Kestrels.
Noted during the day completing other storm related tasks.
Editor’s Note: The Orientation Center and surrounding trails of Duke Farms are open on the south side of Duke Parkway West. Due to the storm, the Core of the estate on the north side remains closed until further notice. See http://www.facebook.com/visitdukefarms for updates.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Black Tern continues at Lincoln Park – Sept.12, 2016
- Black Tern at the Lincoln Park Gravel Pits – Sept. 11, 2016
- Black Tern at Lincoln Park
- Buff-breasted Sandpipers, Common Gallinule, Yellow-breasted Chat – Sept. 10, 2016
- Sandpipers in Morris County – Sept. 9, 2016
- August Birds Wrap-up – Aug. 30, 2016
- Birds on the Water Chestnut Mat – Aug 15, 2016
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr