From Thom Almendinger:
All from Duke Farms;
25 plus Fox Sparrows in floodplain,
9 White-crowned Sparrows, many Swamp and Savannah Sparrows
7 Ruddy Ducks, 15 Ring-necked Ducks, 13 Green-winged Teal, 2 Pied-billed Grebes, adult Bald Eagle
Around a dozen Harriers, several Kestrels.
Noted during the day completing other storm related tasks.
Editor’s Note: The Orientation Center and surrounding trails of Duke Farms are open on the south side of Duke Parkway West. Due to the storm, the Core of the estate on the north side remains closed until further notice. See http://www.facebook.com/visitdukefarms for updates.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Scott Weidensaul at The Raptor Trust, Thursday, Nov. 16, 2017
- Northern Shrike continues at Great Swamp NWR – Nov. 12, 2017
- Sandhill Cranes, Waterfowl, etc. – Nov. 12, 2017
- Surf Scoter, Eurasian Wigeon, Red-throated Loon, Northern Shrike – Nov. 5, 2017
- Northern Shrike at Great Swamp NWR – Nov. 3, 2017
- November White Ibis, Red-throated Loon, Other Birds – Nov. 1, 2017
- White Ibis continues in Morristown – Oct. 25, 2017
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr