From Thom Almendinger:
All from Duke Farms;
25 plus Fox Sparrows in floodplain,
9 White-crowned Sparrows, many Swamp and Savannah Sparrows
7 Ruddy Ducks, 15 Ring-necked Ducks, 13 Green-winged Teal, 2 Pied-billed Grebes, adult Bald Eagle
Around a dozen Harriers, several Kestrels.
Noted during the day completing other storm related tasks.
Editor’s Note: The Orientation Center and surrounding trails of Duke Farms are open on the south side of Duke Parkway West. Due to the storm, the Core of the estate on the north side remains closed until further notice. See http://www.facebook.com/visitdukefarms for updates.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Common Gallinules, Little Blue Heron – July 15, 2016
- Red-headed Woodpeckers – July 6, 2016
- Pine Siskin and Red-breasted Nuthatches – June 30, 2016
- Yellow-throated Warbler, other bird notes – June 22, 2016
- Sunday Bird Notes and a Geography Lesson – June 12, 2016
- Trumpeter Swan at Lake Musconetcong – June 11, 2016
- Bird Notes – June 5, 2016
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr