Jeff Ellerbusch eBirded 3 White-winged Crossbills from the Chimney Rock Hawkwatch platform this afternoon. 70 Pine Siskins were also flyovers.
The Long-billed Dowitcher, found on Nov. 10 and seen on Nov. 11 and 12, was not seen this afternoon at Loantaka Brook Reservation.
By late afternoon, there wasn’t much at Boonton Reservoir (25 Ring-billed Gulls) and Lake Parsipanny had a lone Common Loon with a handfull of Ring-billed Gulls and one Herring Gull. Even the usual Mute Swans and Canada Geese were not seen.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Black Tern continues at Lincoln Park – Sept.12, 2016
- Black Tern at the Lincoln Park Gravel Pits – Sept. 11, 2016
- Black Tern at Lincoln Park
- Buff-breasted Sandpipers, Common Gallinule, Yellow-breasted Chat – Sept. 10, 2016
- Sandpipers in Morris County – Sept. 9, 2016
- August Birds Wrap-up – Aug. 30, 2016
- Birds on the Water Chestnut Mat – Aug 15, 2016
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr