Jeff Ellerbusch eBirded 3 White-winged Crossbills from the Chimney Rock Hawkwatch platform this afternoon. 70 Pine Siskins were also flyovers.
The Long-billed Dowitcher, found on Nov. 10 and seen on Nov. 11 and 12, was not seen this afternoon at Loantaka Brook Reservation.
By late afternoon, there wasn’t much at Boonton Reservoir (25 Ring-billed Gulls) and Lake Parsipanny had a lone Common Loon with a handfull of Ring-billed Gulls and one Herring Gull. Even the usual Mute Swans and Canada Geese were not seen.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park Update – May 27, 2017
- Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park, Somerset County – May 26, 2017
- Bird Migration Radar – May 17, 2017
- May Birds: Migrants and Gulls – May 13, 2017
- Black-bellied Whistling-Duck at Great Swamp NWR – May 5, 2017
- Birds of April Wrap-up – Apr. 30 2017
- Gulls on Opie Road, Hillsborough Twp. – Apr.25, 2017
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr