It was a quiet closing to the Thanksgiving weekend in our area on this Sunday. One each of Red and White-winged Crossbills, vocalizing flyovers, along with a Pine Siskin were heard at Chimney Rock by Jeff Ellerbusch, Simon Lane and me. A continuing Winter Wren was also heard.
Jamie Glydon relocated the two Red-breasted Mergansers at Lake Parsippany. These are probably the same two seen on Nov. 23.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Eurasian Marsh-Harrier in Morris County, NJ, Nov., 2022
- Volunteer Chimney Swift Roost Monitoring – April, 2022
- Old Boonton – Mar. 26, 2022
- The 86th Boonton Christmas Bird Count Report – 2021
- Tufted Duck in Morris County – found on Nov. 22, 2021
- Dickcissels in Parsippany – Oct. 6, 2021
- Chimney Swift Research Request – June 4, 2021
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr