It was a quiet closing to the Thanksgiving weekend in our area on this Sunday. One each of Red and White-winged Crossbills, vocalizing flyovers, along with a Pine Siskin were heard at Chimney Rock by Jeff Ellerbusch, Simon Lane and me. A continuing Winter Wren was also heard.
Jamie Glydon relocated the two Red-breasted Mergansers at Lake Parsippany. These are probably the same two seen on Nov. 23.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Birds of Mahlon Dickerson Reservation – May 22, 2016
- Prothonotary Warbler at Lincoln Park – May 21, 2016
- Mourning Warbler, Shorebirds in Morris – May 17, 2016
- Weekend Bird Migration – May 15, 2016
- Raptor Trust Benefit: May 22, 2016
- Bobolinks, Whip-poor-wills and a Birder Passes – May 9, 2016
- Bird Migration Fallout – May 8, 2016
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr