The Dickcissel found yesterday, May 23, was not observed at Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve today. A Semipalmated Plover continues in the pond. A Blue Grosbeak was found on the wires near the yellow and purple trails (Andrew Lucas).
Sourland Mountain Preserve in Hillsborough Twp. had Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Gray-cheeked Thrush, Swainson’s Thrush, Cedar Waxwing, and Worm-eating, Blue-winged, Blackpoll and Pine Warblers (Jeff Ellerbsuch).
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Red Phalarope at Lake Parsippany; other records of interest – Sep. 26, 2020
- Mourning Warbler Gallery – May 28, 2020
- Vermilion Flycatcher at Troy Meadows, May 26, 2020
- State Parks were overrun on May 2. Stay close to home. Be smart!
- Say’s Phoebe at Great Swamp NWR – April 23, 2020
- Redheads, and the 2019 NJ Bald Eagle Report – Jan. 16, 2020
- The Emerald Ash Borer and Morris County Parks – Jan. 11, 2020
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr