The Dickcissel found yesterday, May 23, was not observed at Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve today. A Semipalmated Plover continues in the pond. A Blue Grosbeak was found on the wires near the yellow and purple trails (Andrew Lucas).
Sourland Mountain Preserve in Hillsborough Twp. had Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Gray-cheeked Thrush, Swainson’s Thrush, Cedar Waxwing, and Worm-eating, Blue-winged, Blackpoll and Pine Warblers (Jeff Ellerbsuch).
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Orange-crowned Warbler of Troy Meadows; Bob Perkins; other news – Nov. 3, 2018
- Bird migration as September ends – Sep. 30, 2018
- September Birds, Autumnal Equinox – Sep. 22, 2018
- Cory’s Shearwater in Madison (Aug. 1, not since) – Aug. 4, 2018
- Birds at Boonton Reservoir – July 15, 2018
- Cliff Swallows; Elegy for a Mute Swan – July 14, 2018
- The White Red-tailed Hawk of Watnong Mountain – May. 4, 2018
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr