The Dickcissel found yesterday, May 23, was not observed at Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve today. A Semipalmated Plover continues in the pond. A Blue Grosbeak was found on the wires near the yellow and purple trails (Andrew Lucas).
Sourland Mountain Preserve in Hillsborough Twp. had Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Gray-cheeked Thrush, Swainson’s Thrush, Cedar Waxwing, and Worm-eating, Blue-winged, Blackpoll and Pine Warblers (Jeff Ellerbsuch).
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Mourning and Kentucky Warblers – May 30, 2019
- The Raptor Trust Benefit – May 19, 2019
- Black-headed Grosbeak Photos – Apr. 21, 2019
- Black-headed Grosbeak, current range map – Apr. 20, 2019
- Black-headed Grosbeak in Morris Twp. – April 20, 2019
- Anhinga over Great Swamp NWR (April 13 only); the passing of Pete Bacinski – Apr. 14, 2019
- Ross’s Goose in Morris County – Feb. 18-19, 2019
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr