The Dickcissel found yesterday, May 23, was not observed at Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve today. A Semipalmated Plover continues in the pond. A Blue Grosbeak was found on the wires near the yellow and purple trails (Andrew Lucas).
Sourland Mountain Preserve in Hillsborough Twp. had Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Gray-cheeked Thrush, Swainson’s Thrush, Cedar Waxwing, and Worm-eating, Blue-winged, Blackpoll and Pine Warblers (Jeff Ellerbsuch).
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Gull-billed Tern, Common Gallinule – June 16, 2017
- Clay-colored Sparrow in Somerset Co. – June 5, 2017
- Prothonotary Warbler, Gulls, Lesser Nighthawk – May 31, 2017
- Prothonotary Warbler, Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park – May 29, 2017
- Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park Update – May 27, 2017
- Lesser Nighthawk at Lord Stirling Park, Somerset County – May 26, 2017
- Bird Migration Radar – May 17, 2017
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr