The Dickcissel found yesterday, May 23, was not observed at Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve today. A Semipalmated Plover continues in the pond. A Blue Grosbeak was found on the wires near the yellow and purple trails (Andrew Lucas).
Sourland Mountain Preserve in Hillsborough Twp. had Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Gray-cheeked Thrush, Swainson’s Thrush, Cedar Waxwing, and Worm-eating, Blue-winged, Blackpoll and Pine Warblers (Jeff Ellerbsuch).
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Birds After the Storms – Mar. 10, 2018
- Eurasian Wigeon, Tundra Swans – Feb. 25, 2018
- Tundra Swan Fallout – Feb. 24, 2018
- Greater White-fronted Goose, Eurasian Wigeon in Morris – Feb. 4, 2018
- Snowy Owl and other birds – Jan. 22, 2017
- Birds of the New Year – Jan. 7, 2018
- Pink-footed Goose, Rough-legged Hawks – Dec. 29, 2017
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr