Jamie Glydon found a singing Blue Grosbeak early this morning at Florham Park Fields. It was in the vicinity of the back pond. This is the second sighting (total of 3 Blue Grosbeaks) of this species in Morris County within two weeks. This is highly unusual for Morris.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Red Phalarope at Lake Parsippany; other records of interest – Sep. 26, 2020
- Mourning Warbler Gallery – May 28, 2020
- Vermilion Flycatcher at Troy Meadows, May 26, 2020
- State Parks were overrun on May 2. Stay close to home. Be smart!
- Say’s Phoebe at Great Swamp NWR – April 23, 2020
- Redheads, and the 2019 NJ Bald Eagle Report – Jan. 16, 2020
- The Emerald Ash Borer and Morris County Parks – Jan. 11, 2020
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr