The Western Kingbird was missing in action earlier in the morning. At 9:45 AM, Chuck Hantis relocated it on the same post it was favoring yesterday at Veteran’s Memorial Park. See yesterday’s post, here, for directions.
mocosocoBirds on TwitterMy Tweets
- Eurasian Wigeon at Troy Meadows, came and went – Mar. 23, 2021
- The 85th Boonton Christmas Bird Count Report – 2020
- Nelson’s Sparrow in Parsippany – Oct. 3, 2020
- Red Phalarope at Lake Parsippany; other records of interest – Sep. 26, 2020
- Mourning Warbler Gallery – May 28, 2020
- Vermilion Flycatcher at Troy Meadows, May 26, 2020
- State Parks were overrun on May 2. Stay close to home. Be smart!
Search the archives
mocosocoBirds Gallery on Flickr